• Simple layout with only 6 exposed buttons
• Controls TV and Cable/Satellite/Direct TV
• Program up to 30 of your favorite channels
• Uses two AAA batteries (not included)
Control your TV and cable box with one simple remote Flipper Two-Device Universal Remote simplifies your television-watching experience by eliminating extra buttons and using intelligent set-up options. It is designed to work with your TV and Set Top Box (STB), including Cable, Satellite, and Digital TV (DTV) receiver boxes. It is factory set to work with most Motorola STBs.
Flipper is easy to use. Only 6 buttons are exposed (ON/OFF, CHANNEL UP and DOWN, VOLUME UP and DOWN, and MUTE.) All others buttons are accessed by sliding the top panel down, so they don't get in the way during your day-to-day TV watching.
Flipper is easy to sync up with your TV and Cable Set Top Box, and with a 30 channel capability, there's enough room for all your favorite channels! Plus, it locks to avoid accidental reprogramming.
- No buttons to clutter up the remote— just the buttons you need
- Large, color-coded channel, volume, mute, and on/off buttons
- Program in 30 of your favorite channels for easy access
- Preset with codes for your TV and cable box
- Comfortable to grip makes it easy to hold
- Uses two AAA batteries (not included)