• Hinged frame holds paper securely for writing
• Sturdy cardboard top template plus solid back board
• Twelve .5” wide x 5.25” long writing spaces
• Holds notepaper up to 6.5” wide
• Frame measures 7.09-in. x 9.45-in.
The Fold-Over Low Vision Note Writing Frame helps the blind and those with vision challenges write more easily and accurately. Just flip open the cover, place your notepaper inside and flip it closed again. The paper will be held securely in place and the openings will guide your hand to write consistently in straight lines. Cardboard guide strips in the upper right hand corner hold the notepaper in place. It's perfectly sized for A5 sized (5.8 wide x 8.3-inch long) notepaper, and will accommodate paper measuring up to approx. 6.5" wide.
The writing frame consists of a sturdy blue cardboard template and white back board, both measuring 7.09-in. x 9.45-in. The template features 12 writing spaces each measuring nearly .5" Wide x 5.25" Long. Product Weight: 3.1 oz.
Dimensions - Width: 180mm (7.09"), Depth: 4mm (0.16"), Length: 240mm (9.45"),